Q: At light on and car stalling

The AT light came on after my car started to stall. Now, I am unable to move my vehicle and have difficulty changing gears.

The AT Light is indicating a fault with your transmission. The transmission in your particular vehicle has its own computer that can self diagnose issues it may be having. A qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, could retrieve any stored trouble codes in the transmission and interpret them to determine why your car is stalling and displaying the AT Light. From there, proper repairs can be made to resolve both issues.