Q: At light on and car stalling

The AT light came on after my car started to stall. Now, I am unable to move my vehicle and have difficulty changing gears.

3. At light on and car stalling

Q: What transmission fits an 1984 delta 88 Oldsmobile diesel?

Hello - this model was built with either the TurboHydramatic 200C or 200-4R transmission.

Q: Oil cooler leaking due to faulty gasket.

Hi there. The oil cooler gasket, or the lines, could be the cause of the leak. Other owners have had both of these problems and the only way to verify where your leak starts is to add oil dye and...

Q: have a 96 miata that i am trying to restore. It will not go into reverse nor will it shift it second gear when driving. It is an a

Hi Tim. Thanks for sending your question to us today. There could be a few different issues causing this problem, ranging from a damaged shift solenoid to an obstruction of debris inside the transmission hydraulic lines. A blown inner seal...