Q: Q: ABS light is showing

ABS light is showing

3. Q: ABS light is showing

Q: The abs and slip and vdc off light comes on

Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. When the ECU...

Q: My breaks sometimes stop car completely and sometimes it doesn't what would cause this?

Usually a person describes such an experience as more force than usual is needed to stop the car. I am not exactly sure what you are experiencing here, so I will address a few things. Speed and weight of your...

Q: Brakes vibrating when pressing brake pedal

Hello, typically when brakes are vibrating, there is usually something mechanically wrong like warped rotors, loose wheel bearings or worn tie rod ends. Checking the tie rod and wheel bearings is easy. The vehicle must be jacked in the air...