Q: As soon as Ac is switched on the engine goes off

When driving without Ac,car drives fine but engine will be going off as soon as the Ac is switched on and the rpm is 900

3. As soon as Ac is switched on the engine goes off

Q: Whilst driving the car will cut out. In the begining it would start immediatetly now if it cuts out it doesnt want to start

Hello. I would need to know the model of your Toyota to be able to give you the best information. From what you are telling me though it sounds like the crank sensor harness may be damaged or that one...

Q: My daughters 2012 Hyndai Elantra's check engine light came on. I took it to auto zone to check the error code - P7011. Transmissio

This is not an answer I can answer since the code P7011 is not an accurate or listed code for this vehicle. If your code was P0711 then this is correct code for problem with the internal transmission temperature sensor....

Q: Very loud and distracting exhaust

The exhaust system on your Versa is very prone to corrosion and failure at the weld joints and internal muffler components. Nissan warranty coverage is basic and no recalls or technical service bulletins cover this problem. There are other owners...