Q: As soon as Ac is switched on the engine goes off

When driving without Ac,car drives fine but engine will be going off as soon as the Ac is switched on and the rpm is 900

3. As soon as Ac is switched on the engine goes off

Q: My Mercedes has shredded two belts in a row

Mercedes uses a devilishly complicated automatic tensioner whose life span is about the same as the belt. The tensioner depends on the twisting force of a sleeve of bonded rubber to keep the belt tight, and by the time the...

Q: Whats the Difference Between A "CKP Sensor And a CrankShaft Position Sensor?

There is no difference. CKP is the abbreviation for crankshaft position sensor.

Q: My odometer reading is gone. How can I bring it back? 2013 Nissan Versa.

There should be a small button on the dash that enables you to change what is displayed on the screen. I would recommend pushing this button until the odometer comes back. If this does not work, it is possible that...