Q: As I was getting on the interstate, my RPM's jumped to 5 and my car started jerking but never died. I built speed back up to about

As I was getting on the interstate, my RPM's jumped to 5 and my car started jerking but never died. I built speed back up to about 60 and it drove fine for a couple miles, then did same thing again. This happened 4 times in about 10 miles. When I got to my mom's, I shut my car off for about 10 minutes. Then, I drove back roads on my 30 minute drive back home w/ no issues. I stopped at Advance Auto to get my codes read. I received a code for Catalyst System not running efficiently and one for Idle Air Control System-RPM's higher than expected. Any ideas?

3. As I was getting on the interstate, my RPM's jumped to 5 and my car started jerking but never died. I built speed back up to about