Q: As I'm driving suddenly it just turns off? What can be the issue?

As I'm driving as of lately, my car has been turning off on its self , why could that be?

A: There is a recall on your vehicle for the i...

There is a recall on your vehicle for the ignition switch contacts failing which is the cause of the stall. Have the dealer check to see if you car falls under the recall and have it performed before anything else. It's reference recall 02V120000.

If the recall ends up not applying to you and you want a second opinion on this, seek the help from a certified mechanic who can diagnose your stalling issue to get your car working properly again.