Q: As a car ages, what parts would be advisable to replace to prevent car from stalling, bad parts that would not be diagnosed as bad

Just thinking ahead. Do recommend replacing certain car parts/sensors that could become intermittently a bad part after time (150k miles) but would not be diagnosed as bad because it became intermittently bad. When tested by a mechanic, it registers as good. But, could be the culprit to the problem. Felix

3. As a car ages, what parts would be advisable to replace to prevent car from stalling, bad parts that would not be diagnosed as bad