Q: Are thse current and relevant prices for this service, and how long does it take? REPLACE AUX VACUUM PUMP (OIL LEAKING FROM A

This was my diagmosis for car, Can I get these services without getting the seals replaced?

REPLACE AUX VACUUM PUMP (OIL LEAKING FROM AUX VACUUM PUMP, CAMP PLUGS, AND CENTRIFUGE COVER) Fail $471.00

REPLACE CAM PLUGS (OIL LEAKING FROM AUX VACUUM PUMP, CAMP PLUGS, AND CENTRIFUGE COVER) Fail $126.99
REPLACE CENTRIFUGE COVER (OIL LEAKING FROM AUX VACUUM PUMP, CAMP PLUGS, AND CENTRIFUGE COVER) Fail $256.00
REPLACE OIL FILTER HOUSING AND COOLER SEALS/ WITH COOLANT SYSYTEM SERVICE AFTER (DURING INSPECTION NOTED OIL LEAKING FROM OIL FILTER HOUSING AND COOLER) Caution $790.21

How long does this truly take to repair?

Hi there. It really depends on who provided you with this diagnosis as to how long the repairs would take to complete. In regards to not including the seals listed at the bottom, this is not advised. The seals protect the components from leaking and will also reduce the potential of overheating on your vehicle.

3. Are thse current and relevant prices for this service, and how long does it take? REPLACE AUX VACUUM PUMP (OIL LEAKING FROM A