Q: are these vehicles reliable?

I didn't see isuzu on your list so I was just wondering how they rate, because I'm looking at one I might buy.

3. are these vehicles reliable?

Q: is this car a good car?

You should have a mobile mechanic like one from YourMechanic do a pre-purchase inspection of the vehicle so you can make a better informed decision on the purchase of this vehicle or any other vehicles you are considering on purchasing....

Q: Stalls without warning

I have never seen a DTA's message displayed on the dashboard of any vehicle, so I'm not sure what you mean. To determine the problem, you need to "catch the vehicle in the act." Checking fuel pressure and spark when...

Q: Rpm shoots high >2000 when starting in the cold then drops low almost to 0 like its about to stall out, rides around 2000 rpm

In the majority of vehicles, engine idle speed is controlled by an idle control valve (ICV). The ICV valve can fail or a faulty or blown fuse in other electronically controlled systems can cause the IAC motor to malfunction, leading...