Q: are these vehicles reliable?

I didn't see isuzu on your list so I was just wondering how they rate, because I'm looking at one I might buy.

A: Hello. As with any car, the reliability dep...

Hello. As with any car, the reliability depends largely on how well the car is maintained. Every car has certain flaws and things that require special attention from time to time, but the vast majority of them simply require a good maintenance schedule which is important to detect issues before they become a problem. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to perform a pre-purchase inspection prior to purchasing.