Q: are there two serpintine belts on mu car Cadillac escalande esv 2004 how much to replace

does my car have two serptine belts

Hi there. On your 2004 Cadillac Escalade, there are two unique belts. One is the serpentine belt, the other is a static AC belt. They are on opposite sides of the engine, and should be replaced at the same time. To receive a price quote to have one of our professional mobile mechanics complete the serpentine belt replacement, click this link and then select the "get a quote" button on that page. The AC belt is a separate replacement job, so you would have to click this link to get a price quote for that service.

3. are there two serpintine belts on mu car Cadillac escalande esv 2004 how much to replace