Q: Are there lines that run from the spark plugs with o rings in them to keep oil out ?

My car is at the shop they changed the spark plugs and the O2 sensor in front of the Catalytic converter. they said the lines from the spark plugs may need to be blown out as there are O-rings in them to keep oil out but there seems to be some oil in those lines

There are no ’lines’ that connect the spark plugs to any source of oil. However, there are o-rings placed inside the valve cover along with the valve cover gaskets that are intended to prevent oil from reaching the spark plugs. If these o-rings have failed, this can cause the engine to misfire. The only way to resolve this issue is to remove the valve cover and replace the o-rings. Consider YourMechanic for this service as it can be done from your home or office.

3. Are there lines that run from the spark plugs with o rings in them to keep oil out ?