Q: are the timing parts original Toyota parts

I would like original Toyota parts from factory, will these parts be an after market?

3. are the timing parts original Toyota parts

Q: Car makes clicking sound when driving

The main cause of a ticking noise coming from the engine on that car is the intake manifold gasket. It is a common problem with the 4.7 liter engine and can be fixed easily. I would recommend having a technician...

Q: How to set correct timing of cam gear to cam alignment.

Hi there. You will need to get a cam alignment gear or something that will hold the camshafts together. Then align up the camshafts to the correct alignment with both dots facing the two slots on the top of the...

Q: What are the best brake pads to get for my volvo c70? I am in rushhour traffic and I travel to the beach.

The best brake pads and rotors for your car are those supplied by Volvo. Nowadays, those parts can be obtained from legitimate Internet Volvo dealers at a discount off of what you would pay at a local Volvo dealer. If...