Q: are the timing parts original Toyota parts

I would like original Toyota parts from factory, will these parts be an after market?

3. are the timing parts original Toyota parts

Q: Clunking noise from steering - 2006 Ford Focus

This sounds like a worn or failing CV joint. All front-wheel drive cars have constant velocity joints or CV joints on both ends of the drive shafts (half shafts). Inner CV joints connect the drive shafts to the transmission while...

Q: Computer shows misfire cylinders and timing advanced banks codes

You didn't say which exact timing codes were set, but these codes can also be set by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor. However, more often than not, the problem is with the timing components. The timing belt only has...

Q: Wondering whether I can use prestone 5050 antifreeze coolant instead of fl22.?

While the green coolant or "safe for use in all vehicles" type coolants may be less expensive than what is in your cooling system, I HIGHLY recommend you do not mix them. Different coolants have different chemical properties. They can...