Q: are the timing parts original Toyota parts

I would like original Toyota parts from factory, will these parts be an after market?

You can absolutely specify that only OEM genuine Toyota replacement parts be used. OEM parts are often much better but of course they are usually more costly. An additional option is you may procure your own OEM parts. In particular, anybody can buy genuine OEM Toyota parts on the Internet these days at about 20-25% off list prices so you can procure your own parts and simply book a certified mechanic from YourMechanic to install those OEM parts and perform associated repairs. If procuring your own parts, when reviewing your quote online, open the “price breakdown” tab, and click on “parts options.” From there, you can choose to remove all the parts from your quote. Please note that when you provide your own parts, YourMechanic does not extend to you a service warranty. If you desire that your timing belt and associated components be replaced by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request timing belt replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. are the timing parts original Toyota parts