Q: are the timing parts original Toyota parts

I would like original Toyota parts from factory, will these parts be an after market?

3. are the timing parts original Toyota parts

Q: Door ajar light stuck on

Hello there, a variety of faults will cause your 2006 Scion xB to have the door ajar light on at all times. The likely faults would be a failing door switch, shorted wire, or a damaged wiring harness. If the...

Q: Car suffering a loss in power

If the issue seems to be in time with the crank pulley, then it may be a timing issue. This engine tends to have a history of misfire issues, typically from bad coils. I typically start by scanning the computer...

Q: I cannot find a computer with the Part #. 1860A799. Can I use another part number that looks the same?

Hi there. The part number that you have is specific to your vehicle's computer system. If you are wanting to replace the computer with an aftermarket computer, you can but you will need the computer flashed (programmed) to the VIN...