Q: Are parts for a Toyota Raum 1997 the same as a Toyota Corolla?

Are the parts for a Toyota Raum 1997 the same as parts for a Toyota Corolla? Specifically the AC condenser, engine, transmission bottom pan, and the left front lower control arm.

Hello, thanks for writing in. The Toyota Raum is a different vehicle platform then the Corolla, and therefore mostly use different components. The Raum comes equipped with a 1.5 liter 1NZ engine, which was found in one trim of Japanese spec Corollas, and as such may use a few of the same engine parts, however it is unlikely that the parts you listed will be the same. Hope this helps and best of luck.

3. Are parts for a Toyota Raum 1997 the same as a Toyota Corolla?