Q: Are Nissan Primera and Nissan Pulsar gear sensors the same ?

My car is Nissan Primera P11 model ,that runs on D drive but doesnt shift up to gears 23456, and even the d light on the dashboard doesnt come on when on D drive.

A: Vehicles with similar engine and transmissi...

Vehicles with similar engine and transmission assemblies often share parts, but you must purchase parts in reference to the vehicle they are being placed on in order to ensure the proper part is ordered and installed. There may be small differences. There could be a malfunction with a sensor or the mechanical linkage to the transmission. Try hiring an experienced technician to diagnose the shifting concern in person in order to get this properly repaired.