Q: Are my locks causing my battery to over night?

new battery still charge every two weeks now, i's dead every night

3. Are my locks causing my battery to over night?

Q: Whining noise, now car is dead

From the way you describe your concern, it leads me to believe that you do have something going on with the belt drive or possibly the charging system. For your safety, the belt drive, which is driven by the crankshaft...

Q: Loud chirping from valvetrain

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several causes for low compression. It was a great idea to test all cylinders. With only having low compression in one cylinder, the issue is likely an exhaust valve. The vehicle should...

Q: No start

A large voltage drop is going to be a bad cable or connections either at battery or starter and engine grounds. Try doing a voltage drop for the positive and negative cables and also try using a jump to the...