Q: Are my locks causing my battery to over night?

new battery still charge every two weeks now, i's dead every night

3. Are my locks causing my battery to over night?

Q: Car turns over but cannot start - 2002 BMW 325is

Hello. Usually the cooling system has nothing to do with the vehicle starting up. If the starter is working when you are turning the key (also known as a crank but no start) the issue is usually related to the...

Q: Hi I have a 2006 mercedes benz e350 how to reset the ESP light?

If there is a problem in the system, You will have to read the codes and correct the fault for the light to go out. However, If the ESP light has come on after you have replaced a battery or...

Q: Q: no spark , no fuel

Hi Charles. Thanks for contacting us today. If you're not getting any fuel pressure at the fuel rail, there are two usual suspects. Either you've got an obstruction somewhere in the fuel lines (from the pump to the fuel rail...