Q: Are my locks causing my battery to over night?

new battery still charge every two weeks now, i's dead every night

3. Are my locks causing my battery to over night?

Q: how many batteries are in a 2006 mercedes E 350 4 matic

Your car has two batteries. The main battery is in the trunk, and the auxiliary battery is in the engine compartment under a cover. The car has a battery management module that diverts the charging power and the load according...

Q: How can I be sure i am having a Throttle Position Sensor issue?

Typically a throttle position sensor (TPS) is tested using a multimeter. The specs to compare against are published in the Factory Service Manual. As long as the TPS tests within the range of published values, and does not display intermittent...

Q: No start

A large voltage drop is going to be a bad cable or connections either at battery or starter and engine grounds. Try doing a voltage drop for the positive and negative cables and also try using a jump to the...