Q: Are Mitsubishi Lancer models engine parts compatible?

Are engine parts (radiators) compatible? Can I fit any model of Lancer radiators in my OZ Rally 2003, 2.0l

3. Are Mitsubishi Lancer models engine parts compatible?

Q: Stiff steering wheel and battery light on

The wheel bearing is an important part of the suspension as it holds the weight of the vehicle and allows the wheel to turn. If it has failed, then it should be replaced as soon as possible. With the steering...

Q: Q: my battery light stays on

You need to check to make sure the large power wire to the alternator is getting power. If it is not then you may have to check the wire from alternator to the battery fuse box for burned out wires...

Q: Q: Rough idle

Hi There, A rough idle may be caused by many different things such as low fuel pressure, low voltage to the fuel injectors, dirty fuel injectors, a vacuum leak, a faulty Oxygen sensor or a dirty or failing idle air...