Q: Are Mitsubishi Lancer models engine parts compatible?

Are engine parts (radiators) compatible? Can I fit any model of Lancer radiators in my OZ Rally 2003, 2.0l

3. Are Mitsubishi Lancer models engine parts compatible?

Q: Okay so basically my car shakes and vibrates a lot while idle or at a stop light. And then when I go above 65 rides rough

The rough idle may be caused by a variety of things, but this happens most commonly when the mass air flow sensor or the idle air control module have failed. The mass air flow sensor is responsible for monitoring the...

Q: I need the diagram instructions to replace the ignition switch

Hi, thanks for writing in. The best way to get a wiring diagram for your vehicle is to use a Chilton book, a factory service manual for the particular wiring diagram that you are looking for. As far as instructions...

Q: Car alarm seems to prevent motor from turning on

Hello. If this is the factory alarm then you need to try another key as yours may not be registering. You can also try unlocking and locking the driver side door over and over a few times to see if...