Q: Appearance of ABS, skiddig and tyre pressure signage 2009 Volkswagon

This signs appear mostly after the car was stationery and then they disappear only to reappear again and again

Hi there - there are couple of problems that can generate the warning lights you describe. If one or more tires has low air pressure, the vehicle can sense slightly different rotational speeds for each wheel - causing these warnings. Similarly, if the speed sensor itself on each wheel reads incorrectly, the same warnings can result. I would recommend an electrical system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, to confirm this diagnosis, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Appearance of ABS, skiddig and tyre pressure signage 2009 Volkswagon