Q: Any time I hit a bump or the road isn't even my front end squeeks

I was told it was the stabilizer link the driver side was gone so I had it replaced passenger side looks in tack but its still making a loud squeek anytime the roads not smooth

Usually when you have this type of symptom, it is related to a dried out ball joint or tie rod. Most vehicles have non-servicable joints. This means that there is no way to add grease to the joint. When the joint drys out, this will cause the squeak noise and eventually will cause free play. I would recommend having a suspension inspection performed on your vehicle to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic for this service as it can be completed at your home or office.