Q: any programming needed after alternator replacement

any programming needed after alternator replacement

3. any programming needed after alternator replacement

Q: Clicking and clacking sound while driving.

It sounds these are two separate issues. The clacking noise could be dozens of things, however, these engines are known for having noisy timing chains. A professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to listen to your...

Q: When I start my Subaru I get a squeaking noise and the steering doesn't turn as easy as it should. The squealing usually stops in

The power steering pump is belt-driven off the crankshaft. Check the belt condition. If the belt is loose or on poor condition (dry/cracked/stretched), replacing it may correct the issue. Also, if the belt is loose, the belt tensioner can be...

Q: High-pitched constant beep

Hi, thanks for writing in. There are two places that this can normally come from. The air suspension compressor is known to make this kind of high pitch sound. The third row seats will also make this kind of high...