Q: any programming needed after alternator replacement

any programming needed after alternator replacement

3. any programming needed after alternator replacement

Q: Driver's power seat not moving forward or backward

The driver's seat will need to be repaired with the power seat motor repair kit. The kit requires the driver's seat track to be removed, and involves over three hours of work. The power window motor switches could be sticking....

Q: I have to replace the alternator on a 2007 Acura TSX - car won't start without replacing it. Car is at the dealership and they ha

If you fully charge the battery, you can start the car and drive it home assuming you live close to the dealership. That is a useful option because using YourMechanic's on-line calculator for your year, make and model, the cost...

Q: Tail light that comes on after the lens cover is tapped

This sounds like you either have bulbs that are going bad, or the more likely cause is a poor connection inside on the bulb socket. Have the light that is tapped removed and check each connection for loose pins or...