Q: any programming needed after alternator replacement

any programming needed after alternator replacement

3. any programming needed after alternator replacement

Q: Is bank 2 sensor 1 upstream or downstream?

Anytime the code reader says sensor 1, it is referring to the upstream. Anytime the code reader says sensor 2, it is referring to the downstream. If you need further assistance with your oxygen sensors, then seek out a professional,...

Q: My car starts shaking when i accelerate over 50 mph. I have had my tires balance and rotated. I put air tires and new brakes.

Common causes of the vibration you are describing include wheel bearing faults, wheel/tire assembly imbalance, and defective tires. Other, less common possibilities include suspension faults (strut/shock failure), loose or worn out motor mounts, and even exhaust system faults. Certain tire...

Q: I replaced my thermostat and the housing and its still registering hot why

Overheating can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant...