Q: Q: Any ideas?

High RPMS the battery drops, when gas it feels like it's flooding, just had oil changed and new spark plugs. It's shaky. Help?

Hello.

The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by many things. If the symptoms began after you changed the spark plugs then it may be possible that the issue is related to the plugs. If the incorrect spark plugs were used, or they were installed with the incorrect gap then they may not be providing the proper spark, and causing the issues. I would remove one of the spark plugs and examine the tip to see if it shows any signs of abnormal combustion, such as a fuel smell, or damage to the tip. If the plugs look okay, I would proceed to looking at the rest of the ignition system, as well as the fuel system. If it feels like the engine is flooding then it may be possible that one of the components has failed and is causing the performance issues. A few components to look at would be the ignition coil, module, cables, and the fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator. If the check engine light is on I would also recommend having the trouble codes pulled, as they will likely reveal some information on what the issue may be. I would start by looking at the spark plugs first, as they were recently changed, and then go from there.

3. Q: Any ideas?