Q: Antilock system problem

I reprogrammed the antilock system, and now I can't open the door or start the engine.

3. Antilock system problem

Q: Power steering problem - 1999 Lincoln Continental

Your power steering system should not have anything to do with the coil springs or air shocks as these are entirely different systems. This may suggest your power steering pump may be failing or potentially your rack and pinion system...

Q: No coolant in the reservoir. Seen low coolant message. I added 2 quarts of 50/50 coolant. Still getting the message. How much coolant doe it need?

Hi there. For the coolant light to go out, you would need to have the coolant between the low line and the full line for the light to go out. If the coolant is low and keeps on being low,...

Q: 2014 venza smart key cranks a second and stops no start

The problem sounds like you are having a problem with the anti theft system that will enable the start circuit so you can crank it. Turn the key to the on position and see if theft light comes on and...