Q: Antifreeze leaks under van and under hood

How much would be to fix and is it safe to drive. It's leaking antifreeze under the car and under the Hood it's spitting out antifreeze

3. Antifreeze leaks under van and under hood

Q: Air conditioner clutch air gap inconsistent

There are a few things that cause the compressor to cycle; the clutch is not usually one of them. They typically work, or do not work. You can backfeed a test light into the circuit to see if it is...

Q: Q: Knocking in my motor

Unless the engine overheated, the head gasket would not necessarily be damaged by running low on oil. Ticking type noises are usually associated with wear in the valve train. In some cases, low oil pressure will be the cause of...

Q: Can an overheated engine cause a knock sensor to fail?

Hi there. From the description you have given, seems odd hitting a bird would damage the radiator, the condenser sits in front of the radiator. Regardless, high engine temperatures can affect sensors. The knock sensor could have failed due to...