Q: Antifreeze leaks under van and under hood

How much would be to fix and is it safe to drive. It's leaking antifreeze under the car and under the Hood it's spitting out antifreeze

3. Antifreeze leaks under van and under hood

Q: Throttle response in 7.3 power stroke

Hi Blake. Thanks for sending in your question. Quite often, reduced acceleration with a turbo diesel is caused by excessive carbon build-up in the throttle body, the fuel injectors or even the glow plugs being worn out. Usually, the best...

Q: the car idles rough and dies often at red lights,stop signs, and backing up.

Hello. If these issues started at the same time then it sounds like there is an electrical issue. It may be a bad connection or a failing alternator. I usually start by load testing the battery and checking the battery...

Q: We have replaced the compressor in my husband's Toyota Tacoma 3 times in as many years. What could cause them to keep failing? 2001 Toyota Tacoma

Hello - when the AC compressor fails, it can deposit a fairly large amount of metallic debris throughout the AC piping and components. It is VERY difficult, even with chemical flushes, and added filters, to get all the grit out...