Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-6bczqfjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-6bczqfjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-6bczqfjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-6bczqfjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-6bczqfjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-6bczqfjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-6bczqfjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-6bczqfjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-6bczqfjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-6bczqfjs:173:8

Q: Antifreeze leaks under van and under hood

How much would be to fix and is it safe to drive. It's leaking antifreeze under the car and under the Hood it's spitting out antifreeze

A: If there is a significant leak, the concern...

If there is a significant leak, the concern of course is that the engine may overheat while you are out on the road and that will cause engine damage. Also, even if a small leak exists now, it could unpredictably become a large leak and that will lead to overheating for sure, stranding you. If your vehicle is parked at home, YourMechanic can perform a mobile overheating diagnostic, that is come right to your door, get the source of the leak(s) identified and then estimate the repair for you. The cost just depends on exactly what is wrong and could range from just replacing a simple coolant hose on up to radiator replacement due to break in the radiator. But, before an estimate can be given the Mechanic needs to carefully pinpoint the cause(s) of the leak(s). If you would please follow up with YourMechanic, they can get you squared away and get this issue addressed and resolved for you promptly. Any other concerns, please feel free to recontact.