Q: Antifreeze leaking into vehicle

Antifreeze is leaking into the passenger's side floorboard, and is leaking underneath the jeep.

If antifreeze is entering the cabin, the problem is the heater core or piping to the heater core. The heater core is inside your dashboard and if it is leaking, antifreeze will run downward onto the floorboards and eventually leak out of the vehicle. I recommend having a trained technician pressure test the cooling system to see where exactly the coolant is leaking. I have seen the piping to the heater cores corrode and leak on Jeep Commanders. If so, the repair can be made without removing the entire dashboard.

3. Antifreeze leaking into vehicle