Q: antifreeze leak

slow leak but replaced on hose and that wasnt the problem.. looks like the fan is throwing it around pretty good its all over the bottom could it be the water pump

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the coolant looks like it is coming from the bottom of the water pump, this is a good sign it is to blame. With that being said, the water pump is almost one of the most common places to develop a coolant leak. If capable of doing so, run the vehicle and carefully observe the leak to try and watch it while its happening. This will help located the exact problem. Water pump removal can be time consuming, but is a relatively easy repair to do. Typically you should replace the thermostat, and flush the radiator at the same time. This assures that the new water pump will run well and prolong its lifespan. For more help with the leak, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.