Q: Q: Antifreeze leak

I changed my radiator a couple days ago but I still see anti freeze coming out the bottom of my car is that normal

3. Q: Antifreeze leak

Q: When i replace my radiator can i remove the condenser without replacing it and still drive my car with no problems? I

Hi Courtney. Thanks for contacting us today. I wouldn't recommend removing the condenser until you have the money to replace it. Everything is designed to fit correctly together. When you remove one component, other items will not work or fit...

Q: I have a Nissan Altima hybrid it wasn't start I took it to dealership after they made a diagnostic they told me you have to chan

The best recommendation I can given the circumstance is to take the vehicle to another place and have it diagnosed by a second qualified professional. This way you can have to Diagnostics to compare to see what matches up. If...

Q: no pulse on injector so not getting any gas

Three things are needed in order for the injector to spray fuel: 12 volts from the ECM fuse, ground from the ECM, and fuel pressure. A simple check to test the injector and fuel pressure is to provide 12v...