Q: antifreeze is leaking and spots going on my windsheld

antifreeze is leaking and spraying into my windshield. What do I do and how do I change it?

Engine coolant can leak externally through a hose, radiator, water pump, etc. External leaks are typically found by simple pressure testing of the cooling system. To find the leak that exists in your case, and get the required repair estimated, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.