Q: antifreeze is leaking and spots going on my windsheld

antifreeze is leaking and spraying into my windshield. What do I do and how do I change it?

3. antifreeze is leaking and spots going on my windsheld

Q: 2001 Monte Carlo 3.4L overheating. Does not blow warm air.

Hello. We will be happy to assist you. After the radiator was replaced the coolant system should have been pressure tested to make sure there are no more leaks present. If there are no more leaks present the coolant system...

Q: I have to turn the ignition twice

Hello. It sounds like an ignition switch or starter relay problem with your vehicle. I would have a certified mechanic accurately diagnose your car's starting issue so that you do not waste any time or money on unnecessary repairs.

Q: My car dies while driving and now it won't even crank. The lights still come on though.

There seems to be a combination of problems going on with your vehicle. First thing to address is whether you want to keep the aftermarket remote start. If not, the ignition switch system needs to be restored. Bypassing the remote...