Q: Antifreeze in cylinder heads.

I bought this Jeep for $900 and the guy I bought it from accidentally got antifreeze in the cylinders under the heads, but it hasn't been driven, the engine hasn't been run. Can I just clean it out with paper towels and run my engine?

There is a good chance that the cylinder head gasket is blown on the vehicles engine and cleaning the coolant out with paper towels won’t be enough to have the vehicle up and running again. The cylinder head gasket will have to be replaced after checking to see if the engine is any good anymore. If enough coolant has leaked into the engine and there has been an attempt to start it, it may become hydro-locked and this can bend or break internal components. Consider taking the vehicle to a service facility that can run a few tests to determine if the engine is still usable and you will be able to continue from there.