Q: ANTI THEFT SYSTEM

Hi, Can I reset the alarm system to enter the trunk? The jump on the post didnt work. How do I reset? Thank you

A: You may have caused the anti-theft system t...

You may have caused the anti-theft system to be enabled, you’ll need to get the vehicle hooked up with a dealer level scanner to disable it and open the trunk for you. The dealer can actuate the trunk lock through the test scanner for you to get it open. Afterwards they service the problem for you.

If you’d like a second opinion on this, consider using YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come diagnose your anti-theft system and assist you with your trunk issue.