Q: ANTI THEFT SYSTEM

Hi, Can I reset the alarm system to enter the trunk? The jump on the post didnt work. How do I reset? Thank you

3. ANTI THEFT SYSTEM

Q: How do I fix O2 sensor heater cylinders 1-6 circuit malfunction?

The oxygen sensor heater is integral to the sensor assembly itself. It is not separately serviceable. If the heater tests bad, the entire sensor is replaced as an assembly. In your case, P1193 refers to an oxygen sensor which is...

Q: Car rough idles sputters and jumps rpm after changing ignition coil cap and rotor.

Check the spark plug wires on the distributor and on the engine. It seems that you have one or more wires crossed and the engine is firing on the wrong stoke causing the engine to run rough and make the...

Q: Muffler smoke after doing repairs on the car

Most likely, the work you had done and the smoke are unrelated. Black exhaust smoke indicates a rich air fuel mixture and can be caused by problems like a leaking fuel injector or faulty engine sensor. White exhaust smoke indicates...