Q: Anti-theft keeping car from starting

My security light is on and my car won't start.

3. Anti-theft keeping car from starting

Q: Car is overheating and no heat. 2000 Dodge Neon

Hi there - you may have 2 distinct problems at this point. If your engine is still overheating, the cooling system may not have been bled properly, leaving air pockets in the system, and causing poor heat transfer, no heater...

Q: Opinion on car theft through OBD port

Not really. A lot of it is just scam you know. People aren't stealing by plugging it in your car. First, they have to get in to begin with. The only time something like that happens is with high-end stuff...

Q: Foot pedal vibration at certain RPM's?

The vibration still sounds like it could be coming from a worn engine or transmission mount. You may be able to do a simple check by engaging the parking brake and putting the vehicle in drive and blipping the throttle...