Q: anti theft

Put in fuel pump the drive side lock and the anti theft come on can not get to go off

I believe that the theft light issue you are having is related to the door lock that you replaced. This is the only part that was replaced that is related to the anti-theft system. I would recommend retracing your steps to make sure that the door lock was installed properly and all the electronics asscociated with it are in tact. It is also possible that some sort of reset procedure is necessary such as reprogramming your key fob. I believe that these vehicles come with the PATS anti-theft system. This means that the key has a chip in it that is recognized by your vehicle when you use it. If your door lock came with a new key, this is another possibility of why the theft light is on because the new key may not be programmed or may not have a chip inside.