Q: Anti-Rattle Clip replacement.

Anti-Rattle clip replacement. How do i replace the caliper clip on the rear wheel?

The tool I use is a pair of slip notch pliers. I position the top ’tang’ of the clip against the top ear of the caliper mounting bracket. Then put the top mounting piece in the hole. The bottom side of the clip will not line up, but do not worry yet. If you grab the bottom ’tang’ of the clip about 1/2 way down with the pliers and twist it clockwise, you will be able to maneuver the bottom tab into the hole while setting the tang on on the caliper bracket.

It takes some time to get used to these clips, but once you get it down, it is very simple.

3. Anti-Rattle Clip replacement.