Q: Anti-freeze dripping in my floorboard, and fogging my windows even when heat is off

Last november, i had a staedy drip of anifreeze under my truck, it did it for one day and that was it, and at the begining of this year, i had anifreeze dripping in my floor, so me and my dad replaced the heater core, it started again two days later, so we replaced it thinking it was bad, and now while its not constant like the other two times, it is dripping in floorboad (3-4 times in nearly a week), and started to fog up my windows 2 times now. So is it something other the heater core, or is this something that can be expected from this?

3. Anti-freeze dripping in my floorboard, and fogging my windows even when heat is off