Q: Anti-freeze dripping in my floorboard, and fogging my windows even when heat is off

Last november, i had a staedy drip of anifreeze under my truck, it did it for one day and that was it, and at the begining of this year, i had anifreeze dripping in my floor, so me and my dad replaced the heater core, it started again two days later, so we replaced it thinking it was bad, and now while its not constant like the other two times, it is dripping in floorboad (3-4 times in nearly a week), and started to fog up my windows 2 times now. So is it something other the heater core, or is this something that can be expected from this?

Hi there - your coolant leak inside the cab could be a leaky heater control valve - if this valve is inside the cab as well. Diagnosing this issue will require some "lying upside down" with your head up under the dashboard, to determine where the coolant is leaking from - hose, heater core (already replaced), or the heater control valve. For assistance, I recommend a coolant leak inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Anti-freeze dripping in my floorboard, and fogging my windows even when heat is off