Q: Amount of oil added in an oil change - 2007 Chevrolet Epica

My car model is epica limited edition 24 valve 6 cylinder, my question is how many litres does it need for change oil?

You have to use 3.8 liters of 5w30w oil with filter. This is the correct amount for the 3.4 and 3.9 liter engines for this vehicle. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or work to change the oil and filter.

3. Amount of oil added in an oil change - 2007 Chevrolet Epica