Q: Am I looking at the right thing for my car?

I want to lower my car and just wanted to confirm with a mechanic if these are the correct shocks to do so. http://www.ebay.com/itm/KONI-STR-T-Street-Shocks-Set-for-Honda-Civic-01-03-/300919674826?hash=item461035d7ca#vi-ilComp

A: My research indicates that those should b...

Hello.

My research indicates that those should be the correct replacement shocks, as long as the vehicle is not a Civic SI.

These shocks will fit both the sedan and coupe versions of that year’s Civic, however they will not fit that years SI hatchback model.

If you run into any issues or need some assistance, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come inspect your suspension components and help you with any repairs.