Q: Am I be able to make a 2hr drive on freeway?

I have blue smoke coming from tailpipe. I just got a smog check done so I do know that's the only issue with the car. Will my car make it on a 2hr freeway drive? From Fresno to Bakersfield.

Hi There, Unfortunately, there is no way to tell for sure whether or not your car will make a two hour drive or not. Blue smoke coming from your exhaust generally means that the motor is burning the engine oil. This can happen for a couple of different reasons such as worn piston rings or leaking valve guide seals. When this happens, the engine oil is burned in the combustion chamber along with the fuel which is what generates the blue smoke coming from the exhaust. Typically, when this happens it happens over a period of time and does not cause sudden damage or engine failure, but this should be looked at as soon as possible. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Am I be able to make a 2hr drive on freeway?