Q: Aluminum struts

My front passengar side aluminum struts have a few dents and scratches on it, does it have to be replaced or is it safe to drive for now?

3. Aluminum struts

Q: Car rattle noise in the middle of console - 2006 Chrysler 300

Hey there. I recommend having an expert drive the vehicle to verify the noise so the noise can be isolated to an engine or transaxle problem. With the symptoms you describe, a rattle that only happens over 40 mph may...

Q: When I am accelerating, my car is making a loud squealing noise from the front tires.

Hello. A squealing noise can be caused by a wide variety of issues. If you believe the noise is coming from the tires, it may be possible that there is some sort of issue with the vehicle' alignment, or suspension...

Q: Q: timing chain

Hi there - Chevy produced the Camaro with half a dozen different engines for 2011 (both V6s and V8s). The good news is that these engines are shared across virtually all GM vehicles. The 8th digit of your vehicle identification...