Q: Alternator Replace but Battery Indicator Light Remains Dim

I recently had a mechanic come to my home (this Thursday at 11am) to replace the alternator. I have already been towed twice this week because my battery died. After he replaced the alternator everything seems to be working properly except that now my battery indicator light is back on (although dim) along with my check engine light. I'm worried I'll have to be towed again so I haven't driven my car since. Can you provide any advice or assistance?

3. Alternator Replace but Battery Indicator Light Remains Dim