Q: Alternator Mounting placement

Currently Restoring a Porsche 924 which came without an alternator or brackets. Having trouble finding the placement of it all. Both the brackets and how the alternator fits in.

Unfortunately, we do not service this vehicle, nor do I have access to diagrams of how the components are assembled. You may want to check with an online Porsche forum or owners group in your area to find a source for the parts. Your local Porsche dealership will most likely be your best bet and may be able to provide you with diagrams for how to have this done. You could also try searching for engine photos to see how it all goes together or enlist the help of a technician who is an expert with Porsche repairs in order to have the alternator and brackets installed for you.