Q: Alternator connector burnt through after rear strut replacement.

I had my rear struts replaced on my 1999 Lexus RX300 on Thursday and drove the car home (about 10 miles) no problem. I went out the following Saturday and smelled brakes, then plastic. Opened the hood to find the connector to my recently rebuilt alternator (about a year old) fried disconnected. Could they have mis-connected something in the ABS system to have caused this?

3. Alternator connector burnt through after rear strut replacement.