Q: Q: Belt squeaking

I had my battery and alternator replaced and 2 weeks later my belt started to squeak when I started up the engine. It never made noise until after the alternator was replaced. The car has less than 21 thousand miles on it

This may suggest that your belt needs to be adjusted. There is something called a "tensioner pulley" that is adjustable that is used to adjust pressure applied on the serpentine belt. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to inspect your belt and adjust if as needed.

3. Q: Belt squeaking