Q: alternator belt broke

alternator belt broke off and power the power steering is out. Would like to know approximate cost to repair

3. alternator belt broke

Q: I touched the positive and negative battery terminals together, now the car has no power at all

Everyone does this at some point. Sounds like there may be an issue with your starter. When you grounded the battery out, those wires are also connected to your starter and could have arced it out. But first, check your...

Q: My car won't stop unless I floor the brake pedal. Brake Check replaced the booster, and the brakes locked up. 5000 rpms just to go

Hi there. The best advice I can offer is to let a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a brake system inspection as soon as possible. There are too many possible issues to list, especially possible ABS control,...

Q: Can you car still run if the ac compressor belt breaks

Hello. The car will not successfully run without a serpentine belt. The car may continue to run for a moment if the ac compressor belt breaks, but not for long. The belt also powers the alternator, which supplies engine with...