Q: Alternate battery post not holding charge

My alternate battery post is not holding a charge. I tried to remove it, but the screw was rusty, and I I tore the metal from the fuses.

3. Alternate battery post not holding charge

Q: The air conditioner and heater control panel has no power, no lights, nothing

Since you seem to get some temporary action by messing with the fuses, the problem may lie in the power distribution box. Underneath the fuse panel is a network of connections, some of which may overheat in an older car....

Q: Truck makes whining noises

You are correct to suspect the differential. Other parts of the undercarriage, such as the tires and wheel bearings, usually result in a noise that persists during both acceleration and deceleration. Whining and howling noises are usually related to the...

Q: rough start, high idle on start, missfiring and bogging out

If you have a check engine light on then have it tested to see what fault codes are present. You should still be under warranty and the dealer will fix it for free if it's a failed part. If it...