Q: Already made repair how long does it take for the system to reset on its own

For starters the car would rotate but not start. Had a half a tank of gas. Put 2 more gallons.Car started fine. Then it wouldn't start unless had my foot held down on has it revved up would start. Then it start cutting off. Then same routine to start it back up. Have changed the fuel filter and fuel pressure regulator. If this continue could it be the the evap. Pump?

Hi there. Typically when a fuel restriction issue is resolved, it doesn’t take time for the changes to be apparent. It’s likely that you have other issues causing the hard to start problem, such as an idle control valve. It’s also possible that the EVAP purge solenoid is causing this issue or other component. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. Already made repair how long does it take for the system to reset on its own