Q: Already made repair how long does it take for the system to reset on its own

For starters the car would rotate but not start. Had a half a tank of gas. Put 2 more gallons.Car started fine. Then it wouldn't start unless had my foot held down on has it revved up would start. Then it start cutting off. Then same routine to start it back up. Have changed the fuel filter and fuel pressure regulator. If this continue could it be the the evap. Pump?

3. Already made repair how long does it take for the system to reset on its own