Q: ALoud whistling noise

Today a loud whistling noise started. Sharp turns in any direction makes it stop but going forward it returns

3. ALoud whistling noise

Q: My transmission is shifting gears extremely hard.

Hi There, Generally, when a transmission shifts harshly as you describe, this indicates that it may be low on transmission fluid or potentially have a clogged transmission fluid filter prohibiting the flow of transmission fluid properly. This impacts the transmissions...

Q: How do I make my exhaust system sound more powerful? 1998 Dodge Stealth

There are many options on the market today that only a muffler replacement will improve the sound. You can go on some web sites and they will have sounds of the muffler they have for sale to give you an...

Q: Q: Ticking noise from engine

Hello. A ticking noise can be caused by a variety of components. Does it increase in speed with the engine? Does they typically happen in while warm or cold, or does it happen constantly? It may be a lifter or...