Q: Allen are you in the Orange County Area?

I want to take my monte carlo to someone who can get the job done. I am talking a full restoration on a 1984 can someone help me with this

3. Allen are you in the Orange County Area?

Q: Temperature fluctuates up and down

The coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning on and off at specific temperature thresholds. When this switch is not working properly, this can cause the fans to come on intermittently, all the time or...

Q: Muffler dragging

Hi. If your muffler has fallen and is dragging on the ground then it more than likely has a broken bracket. It can also be a broken pipe. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like...

Q: Car cut off on the highway and never started back up.

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2004 Chevrolet Impala to die while running and not restart. The P0443 code is for the Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit and though this will need to be addressed will...