Q: Allen are you in the Orange County Area?

I want to take my monte carlo to someone who can get the job done. I am talking a full restoration on a 1984 can someone help me with this

3. Allen are you in the Orange County Area?

Q: Q: Brake pedal goes all the way to the floor

A sinking pedal is often a sign that there is a leak somewhere in the brake's hydraulic system. Sometimes a problem of this nature may render a vehicle unsafe to drive, as braking systems relies on sealed pressure to operate....

Q: 1998 - 2001 Ford Mustang Windshield Compatible?

Although it is still considered the same generation the '98 Mustang is different than the '99 and newer. It is unlikely that the windshield for the '99 through 04 Mustang will fit your '98 Mustang. Although they are considered the...

Q: Check engine light is on and obdII said O2 sensor. 2002 Chevy Silverado 1500

Hi there - some problem codes require a certain number of "drive cycles" before the ECU will turn off a Check Engine problem code, O2 sensors often being one of them. If your truck is running well, ignore the light...