Q: Allen are you in the Orange County Area?

I want to take my monte carlo to someone who can get the job done. I am talking a full restoration on a 1984 can someone help me with this

3. Allen are you in the Orange County Area?

Q: Q: Bad thermostat causing overheating

The vehicle will need to be pressure tested to see if the intake and/or head gaskets are leaking coolant. The thermostat and housing should be checked for leaks. If these checks are okay, then the thermostat should be checked for...

Q: My car starts but then it has convulsions and shuts off

This may be caused for many different reasons, such as a misfire or a lack of fuel (which can also cause a misfire). The lack of fuel may be caused by low fuel pressure, dirty fuel injectors, bad connections to...

Q: What seat belt parts have to be replaced after a crash?

Countless hours are spent designing and implementing safety features in modern vehicles, so the vehicle contains a considerable number of safety measures to ensure occupant safety. Seat belts are one of the few safety features that doesn’t require replacement after...