Q: All gear lights on, has a lot of trouble accelerating

I recently put a new tranny in my car because it was slipping very badly, and all the gear lights were on and it would take forever to get the thing up to speed. After putting new tranny in, have same problem but it doesn't slip now. I don't know if the Turbo went or what

Have the transmisison control module scanned for fault codes. There may still be something else causing some of your issues like a broken wire somewhere may a faulted module itself. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic to scan the vehicle and offer a personal diagnosis. In some cases, the old faults codes must be cleared and the vehicle driven to see which codes come back.

3. All gear lights on, has a lot of trouble accelerating