Q: All doors cracked; driver's door will not open

The driver’s door on my car has snapped and the other three doors are all cracked in the same way. The only way I can get into my car is to open one of the passenger doors, reach across from the inside, and then open the driver’s door. Do you know if I can contact someone to see if Chevrolet will honor that this problem should not have happened to all four doors?

A: Hi there. I'm not sure how these doors ...

Hi there. I'm not sure how these doors have "snapped", but given the age of the vehicle, you're not likely to receive assistance from Chevy. You can try calling their corporate customer service number to see if they can provide any help. For a repair like this, you'll like need to go to a local autobody repair shop in order to have this scoped out and repaired properly.