Q: All dashboard gauges and icons are malfunctioning. Driver's side window is malfunctioning. Car won't crank.

My gauges and dashboard icons started malfunctioning about 2 days ago. The driver's window is also malfunctioning. I drove home just now came in for a few and went back out tried to crank the car and wouldn't start.

When the gauges started malfunctioning I figured it might be the instrument cluster, but with the window and it not cranking I'm thinking it's electrical.

3. All dashboard gauges and icons are malfunctioning. Driver's side window is malfunctioning. Car won't crank.