Q: Alarm preventing startup

My car alarm keeps going off and I can't start my car.

3. Alarm preventing startup

Q: Is it normal for a 127k mileage car to consume 1 qt of oil every 3k miles?

That is excessive oil consumption. But at that rate, it might be something you can live with. Turbocharged engines will tend to use more oil than conventional engines. But there are a few things you want to look out for....

Q: Q: Electrical problem

Electrical concerns can often times be difficult to narrow down. It appears that your Mazda may have corrosion issues with its battery cables. It is not uncommon for the battery cables to develop corrosion near the battery terminals. Corrosion tends...

Q: How Do Spark Plugs Work in an Engine?

Spark plugs are used to ignite the air/fuel mixture in the combustion chambers of every internal combustion engine. To accomplish this, spark plugs have two electrodes between which a high voltage spark will jump. One electrode is located in the...