Q: alarm keeps coming on for no apparent reason

The truck is sitting in a garage where nothing can hit it, or loud noises are present. For some reason, the alarm goes on and I can't figure out what the problem is or what is causing it. Any insight would be great, Thanks.

A: Hi there. If the alarm is a factory alarm, ...

Hi there. If the alarm is a factory alarm, then the only way it should be set off is for an entry event to happen. One of the doors, rear hatch, or hood switches are causing the alarm system to go off. The system could be scanned by a WDS system from Ford, or equal, to know what door is causing the false alarm. Also, that particular door has a switch that could be checked and diagnosed to make sure any doubts are eliminated. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the electrical components of the vehicle.