Q: Alarm goes off as I am trying to disconnect the alarm. I don't want it any more. There is also a security problem. But I don't want to fix it.

I have alarm problem with security I want to disconnect it I don't need it at all. I know the horn won't work. But I need the alarm off it don't matter I don't wanna fix it, I just wanna disconnect it.

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. If you are refer...

Hi, thanks for writing in. If you are referring to an aftermarket alarm system then it can be removed by a mechanic or person that installs these type of alarms. If it is the factory alarm system then you cannot disable it, but would need to have it repaired.