Q: Alarm goes off as I am trying to disconnect the alarm. I don't want it any more. There is also a security problem. But I don't want to fix it.

I have alarm problem with security I want to disconnect it I don't need it at all. I know the horn won't work. But I need the alarm off it don't matter I don't wanna fix it, I just wanna disconnect it.

Hi, thanks for writing in. If you are referring to an aftermarket alarm system then it can be removed by a mechanic or person that installs these type of alarms. If it is the factory alarm system then you cannot disable it, but would need to have it repaired.

3. Alarm goes off as I am trying to disconnect the alarm. I don't want it any more. There is also a security problem. But I don't want to fix it.